It’s summertime, and summertime means vacation, MY vacation! I firmly intend to spend my afternoons picnicking and my evenings at summer festivals, with a refreshing fruit-infused water in hand.
I’m looking forward to a relaxing vacation… not too relaxing, though. Here’s how I’ll beat the summer heat and quench my thirst: a make-up case bursting with beauty essentials (my Precision eyeliner, my Revitalizer and Protector duo for natural lashes and eyelash extensions, my Retro mascara and my sunscreen, of course) and my fruit-infused detox water. Beauty plus an invigorating thirst-quencher!
1. Add the following ingredients to a pitcher of water:
– 6 strawberries, sliced (or 12 raspberries)
– 8 cucumber rounds
– 10 fresh rose petals (or mint leaves)
– 1 lime, sliced
2. Chill in refrigerator for a few hours (ideally overnight).
3. Enjoy early in the morning and throughout the day.
If you’re on vacation as I am, have a great vacation!