No products in the cart.
Some tips on how to keep your glamorous look at its best
All Misencil products are specifically formulated to optimize and extend the life of your eyelash extensions. Misencil eyelash extensions require very little care and perfectly fit your lifestyle!
Cleanse your lashes daily using the face & eye MAKEUP REMOVER, morning and night. Clean your lashes with the Lash Shampoo 2 or 3 times a week.
Note: The Shampoo remove in depth all debris, residue of makeup and sebum, salt from sea water or tears. It is also a perfect choice if prone to seasonal allergies or if you are a heavy makeup user. Also a good choice for mix to oily skin.
Protect your lashes using the PROTECTOR every morning, before makeup. The protector helps to keep eyelashes extensions by creating a seal between the extensions and the glue. It contains panthenol and keratin to promote natural lash health and thickness.
Note: Indispensable when bathing in chlorine/salt water, before hot sun sessions and before applying mascara or eyeliner.
Nourish your lashes using the REVITALIZER every night, on clean and makeup-free lashes. The revitalizer also contains panthenol and keratin in higher quantities, and is therefore a must for natural lash health.
Note: Creates a fuller, stronger and visibly healthier natural lash. Strong natural lashes = thicker, longer and fuller extensions.
- Always make sure to clean your lashes with your fingertips, from top to bottom, following the curve of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not wet the lashes or apply any makeup on the lashes or lash line for 2hrs following the application (the adhesive needs 2HRS in order to fully polymerise/cure)
- Avoid saunas, hot steam baths, hot yoga or intensive sweating for the 12hrs following application
- Avoid touching lashes directly with finger, instead always use a disposable mascara brush given with every appointment in order to avoid bacteria accumulation between the bristles of the brush
- Never use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- Do not get a lash tint or a lash perm.
- When applying makeup and creams make sure they are oil free products and avoid waterproof makeup since it needs oil based makeup remover in order to remove it
Tips: Misencil mascaras are beeswax based and all MISENCIL makeup and products are compatible with extensions
- Do not touch, pick or rub your eyelash extensions and avoid sleeping on your stomach.
Tips: If you have an extension that turned downwards, use disposable brush to place it back
- Avoid brushing lashes when wet, either let them air dry or remove excess water from the lash line by holding a Kleenex underneath your eyes and gently blink in order to let the napkin absorb excess water (especially with volume lashes which are denser)
- When removing makeup, make sure to use a Misencil macaroon (to use with shampoo, makeup remover or Misencil water) and avoid cotton pads (the cotton filaments will get caught at the bases of the extensions in between the lashes
- Book your refills every 3 weeks for best upkeep
- Naturally, you will shed anywhere between 2-5 lashes a day (1 week = 21 lashes, 2 weeks = more than 42 lashes)
- Which is why you will need to come in for a refill every 3 to 4 weeks